Del
Del asked:

Is this a good book? Is it a lot like the first Warriors series?

To answer questions about Midnight, please sign up.
Audrey Well, even though I rate all the Warrior books five-star, I don't really care for series number two. I mean, when I first started reading the book in fourth grade, my mind was blown. I really thought it was going to be about Firestar. For like five months I put it off because I didn't want to read it. But then I came back from my dads (I go to his house on the weekends) one day, and I discovered my mom had bought the entire second series! I started reading immediately.
Justine LaVare In a way yes, but in a way no. Midnight does not really change the format, and it just continues right after Firestar's Quest. But as The New Prophecy series goes on, the books do change a lot, I won't supply any spoliers. I rate Midnight 3 out of 5 stars, look at my review/ just spitting my emotions out :P
Image for Midnight