Merle Nygate
Merle Nygate asked:

Thanks for the recommendation. When you say, 'one character is so evil that it's jaw dropping shocking,' do you mean the character is frighteningly scary? I'm a bit of a wimp.

To answer questions about Ten for the Devil, please sign up.
Rhoda D'Ettore It is psychological.. not gory. I have seen people give this a "horror" rating.. but it is more of a "omg, how could he do that... how could he kill this person... abuse that person.. think that way.. use this person."

If you think scary is a description of a murder, then don't read it. If you think scary is gory with bloody body parts being hacked off.. then READ IT! :) it's awesome.. i read this in one sitting
Deborah Mitton Thank you for asking Merle. My novel is about ordinary everyday good people who are touched by evil in the form of Seth Shaw. Seth is truly depraved .... I have been told he is a character you love to hate.
I do hope you will give it a try and let me know what you think.
Image for Ten for the Devil
by Deborah Mitton (Goodreads Author)