KatGirl
KatGirl asked:

Just because she died in the last book, perplexing have to hate about it! It's unique because most book ends with some fairy tale ending. Why do people keep hating?

To answer questions about Allegiant, please sign up.
Courtney Marioles I agree! Veronica Roth made a(n) amazing book series that kept people entertained and was very meaningful. All you people who have decided to "hate" her because the ending didn't go your way should learn that life doesn't revolve around you. Yes it is depressing but she had to end it and she made it so no one would see it coming ! And honestly I would like to see if anyone of you who are angry with her make a better series ,because you would have a pretty damm hard time trying.
jcree -Because the book was poorly written.
-There were more questions than answers at the end of the book
-Nothing made sense
-Tobias and Tris became the exact same person to the point that you couldn't even tell the difference between their voices
-There are choices made by the Bureau that conflict with each other
-It wasn't even a good twist
-The book felt rushed and lost a lot of its meaning
-The new conflict felt forced
Shall I go on?

But congrats Veronica Roth for killing off Tris. Way to make everyone else forget about how horrible the rest of the book is! You sure know how to work that memory serum. ;)
KatGirl I meant people.... lol
Image for Allegiant
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)