Alice
Alice asked:

The Winter Garden looks good Kara. Amazon doesn't seem to know about it yet though, no pre-purchase or listed as coming soon. Not sure how that works over there. When is it coming out? I see that this story is somewhat separate from the Earl of Brass. Is there a connection between them?

To answer questions about The Winter Garden, please sign up.
Kara Jorgensen I haven't done the pre-order set up yet (partly me being lazy and partly because I want to get partly through my editing before I put it up to keep from being penalized by Amazon). It will be out in mid to late March. I will definitely post a status and advertise when the pre-order is available on Amazon.
The Winter Garden is in the same universe as The Earl of Brass and shares the same cast of characters (the Hawthornes, Adam, Eilian and Hadley appear as well) along with two new protagonists, but the story line is separate from what happened in the first book. Book three, which is still title-less, will focus on Eilian and Hadley again.
Image for The Winter Garden
by Kara Jorgensen (Goodreads Author)