Fatima Naqvi
Fatima Naqvi asked:

is there any online site where I can read this book through my laptop? (don't have tablet etc)

Terry You can read this book on an e-reader, but be aware, you might feel kind of guilty by the time you finish reading it.
Cindy Not sure if this answers your question, but Nook & Kindle both have apps for Windows. Also, I believe OverDrive ( borrowed books from your library) can be read on the laptop. You could also check ITunes ( for windows).
Seann It's also available on Kindle, which has a computer app in addition to phone and tablet apps.
Barbara Allen Just downloaded it to my comupter from my local library.
Robert If you buy the NOOK ebook version from Barnes & Noble, you can read it on your computer. (No tablet required!) http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-s...
Kathryn B Jennell Tubal has it...
Image for The Collected Works of A.J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin (Goodreads Author)