dl660k
dl660k asked:

I've a question from everybody read this comment. My English is not very well. I've read sentence from this book and I can't understand exactly what does mean. Can please someone explain it to me in simple Words? this the sentence: It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love

To answer questions about Every Day, please sign up.
dl660k n this sentence I don't understand what does means "It's one thing" and what is it's relation with the last part of the sentence: "and to feel a responsibility toward that love"
It means love is less important than getting responsibility toward that love?
Or mean love has 3 faces? one is loving someone and two is feeling someone like you and three is getting responsibility toward that love?

Can please someone explain it to me in a very simple language?
thaks
Image for Every Day
by David Levithan (Goodreads Author)