Harjot Singh
Harjot Singh asked:

I've not read previous books in Robert Langdon series. Is this some kind of sequel ? Do i have to read those books before this one ?

To answer questions about Inferno, please sign up.
Avinash Anand The protagonist is the only recurring character in Brown's books. So unless you really want to KNOW the Harvard symbologist, doesn't really matter if you read the previous ones but I do recommend you to read the previous books if you ever get time.
Ian D Not necessarily. The author hardly goes into detail about Landgon's character growth anyway. What you need to know is that he's a Symbology professor at Harvard, that he used to swim, he's claustrophobic (he was trapped in a well as a boy for a whole night) and that he hates wearing ties. He's also very attached to his Mickey Mouse watch, a gift from his late parents. That he's very worldly and that he sounds like an encyclopaedia is something that you'll discover as soon as you start reading. There, good to go!
Harjot Singh thank you for your answers....i've read Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Loved every word.
For me Angels and Demons was better.
Vedant Dhairyawan Nope....but still you must read the other books
Arash Azkia You really don’t need to know them all, however reading these interesting stories never hurts
MartyB I've read all of Dan Brown's published works, including the four that feature Robert Langdon. While Langdon is the protagonist in all of these stories, the only thing that recurs is what he does for a living when he's NOT involved in mystery and intrigue. You will find Inferno to be more credible if you have no expectations from Brown's earlier books.
Vivian No, it will be a totally different story. Although the main character is the same: Robert Langdon, but the story or completely different.
Christine I only read the Da Vinci Code, I didn't feel like it really mattered. Different characters and totally different setting and plot. I think you'll be fine.
Image for Inferno
by Dan Brown (Goodreads Author)