Cynthia
Cynthia asked:

Curious as to which of the Paul Auster books you liked the most?

To answer questions about Winter Journal, please sign up.
Mag Ortiz I've read almost all of his work, i got like three books from him to go, but my favorite has to be the new york trilogy, it's the first one i read and i love it, it's like an old friend, my other favorites are moon palace, sunset park, the country of last things, all of his work are my favorite books actually, no need to list them.
Cynthia Hard to say, but I think it would be Leviathan and Brooklyn Follies...those are the first two I read and when I got really hooked on him! But I am committed to reading all of his books... Enjoy!
Sonulik As for me, I would go for "The Brooklyn Follies", or maybe "Mr Vertigo", eventually. Brooklyn Follies was the 1st book by Auster I read, and it made me want to read all his other books, too. Yes, it was THAT good. And Mr Vertigo had a very special story and atmosphere that I liked.
Image for Winter Journal