Chantellem
Chantellem asked:

okay, so i purchased this book for my Kobo.....I was super excited to continue on where Scar left off..... only to start reading and realize i was reading something very familiar, SCAR. Is this a glitch or did i just waste time and money purchasing this book?

To answer questions about Seven Sunsets, please sign up.
Morgan Mitchell As the author, I will contact Kobo and see what's up because on my end the correct book was given to them (I just checked with the publisher). Thanks for bringing this to my attention :) You can also email me at morganjane213@gmail.com and I will get you Seven Sunsets if you haven't already contacted Kobo.
Glenna Maynard I would definitely contact Kobo and see if they can fix the problem. I purchased it from Amazon with no problems and it was a great read.
Image for Seven Sunsets
by Morgan Jane Mitchell (Goodreads Author)