I loved this book and have seen the hobbit movies wich where sort of like the hobbit is the lotr movies as good as the book beacuse I LOVE THE BOOK AND KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT IT ?

To answer questions about The Lord of the Rings, please sign up.
IULIA.Stefanie Knowing that the trilogy won 17 Oscars in total , out of wich 11 won by the third alone , I`m pretty shore it`s safe to say they`re good
Aidan I personally think that the LOTR movies were almost perfect, to a standpoint that really Hollywood could never make a better trilogy. If you want to see the movies I recommend watching the Extended Editions which will expand upon scenes and for me really added to the experience. There are some differences and ommitances but all in all I think it was damn near perfect for a movie of such spectacle and stand point. In comparison I almost despise the Hobbit movies.
Benita Thompson The LOTR movies aren't quite as good as the book, but they're much better than the Hobbit movies! I'm just like you, I LOVE the book and know tons about it, and I would say you should definitely watch them!
Image for The Lord of the Rings