Mary
Mary asked:

This is the current book for my library bookgroup, and I am finding it horrifyingly bad. Please recommend something else by Jamaica Kincaid that is actually readable, and not a post-divorce poison pill. Of her books, is "A Small Place" the one I should read?

To answer questions about See Now Then, please sign up.
Julian Abagond I have read at least six of her books. "See Now Then" is by far the worst. "A Small Place" is by far the best.
Melissa I am now listening to see then now in audible form and it is my first Jamaica Kincaid nove.l I find it intriguing stylistically and was wondering how her other books differ stylistically.
Tiffany I don't have a great answer for you, but I want to agree with you. See Now Then is awful. Due to that, I have no interest whatsoever in exploring any of Kincaid's other books.
Image for See Now Then