A. Castle
A. Castle asked:

Will it make me cry so hard that it will flood my house and everyone within a 10 mile radius will be forced to evacuate due to a flood warning?

To answer questions about Mockingbird, please sign up.
Zachary Very funny question. The book manages to somewhat stay away for the emotion until the end when there could a flood in your country. It's a beautiful ending
Julie It depends on how much experience you have had with the topic, for examole if someone close to you has passed away and you understand the emotion of it then yes, it will.
Natalia Vargas I don't think so. It is very sad and heartbreaking at times, but since you're seeing everything through an 11 years old that takes things very literally, it won't make you cry so hard ad if it was told by another perspective. I think that's the magic with this book.
Image for Mockingbird