Christine
Christine asked:

The blurb says that Ethan broke Cassie's heart twice before. So while I was reading the book, I was looking for the specific times when Cassie was actually heartbroken. Unfortunately, I only found 1 scene where C and E were standing outside the rain and C was asking E if he can give what she needs, but E couldn't man up so he let C leave. I missed the other time she was heartbroken with E. Can you help me?

To answer questions about Bad Romeo, please sign up.
Leisa Hi Christine! We haven't really seen the breakups yet, but we really get inside the nitty-gritty of each break up in Broken Juliet (hence the name. Lol!)

I can tell you the first break up is in their first year at college, and the second one is in their third year (when Ethan leaves for Europe, which is mentioned in Bad Romeo.)

Thanks for your question! :)
Belle
Image for Bad Romeo
by Leisa Rayven (Goodreads Author)