Thomas Paul
Thomas Paul asked:

Does the book only cover Operation Chowhound? Operation Manna, which was the British version and flew at the same time, flew 1,000 more sorties and dropped 2,500 more tons of food than Operation Chowhound.

Donna Davis I am twenty percent into the book, and mostly it isn't military history in any form. We get to read about long-dead celebrities, royalty (primarily Bernard, former Nazi who marries a Dutch princess and becomes a high-ranking British officer) and what the officers said and saw. Nothing about what is on the ground so far, and I don't have a tangible sense of military history at all. So far the most important military information was in the book's description. I sure hope it improves...and I got my copy free. Imagine if I'd paid for it!
Image for Operation Chowhound
by Stephen Dando-Collins (Goodreads Author)