Auntie Goose
Auntie Goose asked:

Do you need to read Taken before you read this?

To answer questions about Stolen, please sign up.
Erin Bowman Nope, You absolutely do NOT have to read this first. It's often marketed as a prequel novella (and it is technically a prequel, with its events happening chronologically before those in Taken). However, I like to think of Stolen as more of a *companion* novella. It supplements the trilogy's storyline, adds depth and provides background for a supporting character, but it's by no means required reading to enjoy and understand the rest of the series. Hope that helps! :)

EDITED TO ADD: I read the question incorrectly and thought it said do you need to read Stolen first! My bad. That said, you don't *have* to read Taken first, but since Stolen supplements the trilogy, Stolen might make the most sense (and give you more insights to the world) if you've already met the cast of characters in Taken.
Sydney Robinson I think you can read either one of them first. I've read Taken, hopefully starting on Stolen soon. I think both of them are the different perspectives of both characters and their back-story.
Image for Stolen
by Erin Bowman (Goodreads Author)