Goodreads asked Bill Sanderson:

What are you currently working on?

Bill Sanderson I've recently returned to three partially finished projects. I don't know which will end up coming out first but the odds are good that I will finally finish Small Battles first, because it's closest to being finished.

Christina Small is a very short feisty ultra-competitive woman who finally finds someone who sees her as an actual woman.

I'm also working through The Woman On The Bus about a recovering alcoholic who notices that a woman on his usual bus home looks sad. She's dealing with a dying husband, a dying grandmother, and a pregnancy. Both have a boat-load of baggage. It's been fun and difficult writing about sadness while preserving a sense of hope. This one is probably my next Christian offering.

The last one is the second Huxley's book about Faith, the younger twin sister. Chronologically, it is either the fourth or fifth book (I haven't decided if Randolph is married yet in this book).