Selena Ngugen
Selena Ngugen asked:

I am really desperate to read this book, i read the first one. Can anyone give away any spoilers?! I love spoilers

To answer questions about A World Without Princes, please sign up.
Marian Rever Sure; I'll give you a spoiler...
They all go to Disney Land and eat Cheerios. The End. XD
Bethany The world explodes and they enter the afterlife
ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} Why would you want a spoiler? But I guess if you want a spoiler...Sophie's disguised as a boy in the Trial and she goes by Filip and if the boys win the Trial Sophie and Agatha get publicly executed and if the girls win the boys all end up as slaves. So anyway in the Trial Sophie the boy and Tedros almost kiss and Agatha's there and she stops them. Then she and Sophie fight and the evil Dean Evelyn Sader Professor Sader's sister conjures Sophie symptoms so Tedros and Agatha gang up on her and then once Agatha refuses to help her friend the Dean makes Sophie normal again and Sophie's heartbroken and then the Dean has had part of the School Master in her all along so she takes it out of her so Sophie can see the ghost of her mother and then she kisses her mother who turns into the School Master and then the School Master kills the Dean and almost kills Tedros but then Agatha magics them back to Galvadon, leaving the School Master and a heartbroken Sophie behind. The End.
Hope you liked the spoiler!
Frances why, would ANYBODY want spoilers?! like Kelsi_Betsy said, it will ruin the book....
Rosa agatha and tedros leave sophie heartbroken and betrayed while they live happily ever after
Cecilia sophie becomes a witch again. now read it for yourself!
cosmos Knutson It all ends in a happy ever after
Renz Galiza
Kelsi Now why would I want to do that? Silly, if I do that, I'll ruin the whole book!!! :)
Sadia tedros and Agatha find stay together and sophie lives with the school master
Image for A World Without Princes
by Soman Chainani (Goodreads Author)