Borani16
Borani16 asked:

anyone know any similar books or series? faraway kingdom fantasy?

To answer questions about Doon, please sign up.
Abigail Anderson Throne of glass, by Sarah J Maas is high fantasy, and done very well.

Chronicles of Narnia is amazing! I don't know if you noticed, but the authors referenced it quite a bit in Doon.

Harry Potter is great! (JK Rowling)

Eragon, by Christopher Paolini is great. The books in the series are Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance. It's kind of like Lord of the Rings, but AWESOME with dragons, elves, and other things that will blow your freaking mind.

Obviously I have to mention Lord of the Rings (Tolkien). I will warn you, the books are really dense, but really AMAZING!

THE HOBBIT!!! Also by Tolkien. Prequel to Lord of the Rings, read it if you are looking for a shorter easier read.

Okay, lastly GRACELING. This is my #1 recommendation. I absolutly loved this book series. It's amazing, with romance, action, castles- everything you would want in a fantasy.

Hope that helped!
Devz Milady Chronicles of Narnia is the only thing I can remember..
Lesley Livingston's Once Every Never is kinda time-travel-ancient-Celtic thingy...
Henry Neff's Tapestry series is also about a Hogwarts-magical-hidden world, though much more darker than Hogwarts.

Image for Doon
by Carey Corp (Goodreads Author)