The Last
The Last asked:

When will the book be coming out ?

To answer questions about Firebrand, please sign up.
Sandra It took 16 years for the first 5 books, so I think it's safe to say, not any time soon.
Kevin Pitney "I am now also able to reveal the pub date (U.S.) March 7, 2017." http://kristenbritain.livejournal.com/
Claire likely you and I are going to be old, old people by the time the series ends
Divya KB has announced that the expected publication date is March 7, 2017 :)
Cindy Michaud Sometime in 2016, the book is finished, just needs editing/publishing.
Julia KB submitted final corrections to her editor a couple weeks ago, so my guess is late 2016.
Kelsey Hanson It is coming out this March 2017 in the U.S.!! I am so excited for this book I absolutely cannot wait. The last book had me crying for days!!
Lee Not soon enough! KB says her publishers need to schedule all the remaining stuff (including reading, edits and redrafts, I assume) so it may be a while yet. I'm guessing the end of the year :( Wish goodreads could launch a petition button or something so we could hurry them up.
Anthea All the books have taken between 3 and 5 years to come out. If she stays true to form, and doesn't get faster at writing the book, which she appears to be doing (the last 2 books were 3 and 4 years coming out), then it should be out around 2019.
Image for Firebrand