gisslle Yanez
gisslle Yanez asked:

How is it that I hate reading but when I read stories like these I feel like I'm a character in the book I feel the pain they feel and when their sad I'm sad and when they are happy I'm happy?

To answer questions about Forever, please sign up.
Eric Marier Hi Gisslle and Roxane,

Roxane, I couldn't agree more. I remember reading The Outsiders by SE Hinton 4 times in a row as a kid because I couldn't get my head out of that world. I thought about the characters day and night. It's also an AMAZING book. And when I was even smaller, I felt the same about Jacob Two-Two Meets the Hooded Fang by Mordecai Richler .
Roxane Because this how stories are. They take you on this weird journey and whatever the character feels you feel the same. And I love it. Because it is like I'm in a complete different world. That feels amazing.
Image for Forever
by Eric Marier (Goodreads Author)