Amanda
Amanda asked:

need to know one thing before i read this.. does either one pass away?? If one of them does, i wont be able to read it... please either IM me or let me know through an answer

To answer questions about A Taylor-Made Life, please sign up.
KatS I feel like you do. I am not wiling to read it without knowing the answer.
Dallison Read this book Amanda. It is worth it. I promise you will not regret it!!!
Kary Rader I understand if you can't read it. But even if you can't read it now, maybe it will come to your mind again. No one is promised tomorrow, and we should live our lives in the present as if it were a gift...because it is. That is the message I tried to convey.

A Taylor-Made Life is a love story, a hope story, and in some places it's even a funny story, but it's not meant to be happy; it's meant to be healing. At least it was for me after my husband had cancer. I hope that helps.
Image for A Taylor-Made Life
by Kary Rader (Goodreads Author)