Mindy Romero
Mindy Romero asked:

OMG!!! I really thought 6th was the final book. I don't know how to feel about this. I mean, I'm glad the series has another book to enjoy, but I also can't wait to see how this series end... Either way, so glad we get more and more of LL. Anyone agrees?

To answer questions about United as One, please sign up.
Ian I re- read all the books in 2 days lol. cant live any longer without the 6th book. oh and i do agree.
Will Rain Ok book six left off on a cliffhanger so how could that be the last one?
Amanda Yes there's a new series called The Lorien Legacies Reborn. The humans are the main characters not the Loric. But it's still good. I'm sad about the Loric not being the main characters. But I want to keeping on seeing Five, Adam, Nine, John, Marina, Ella, Sam, and Six too. Of course they're the minor characters. I want to know more about the humans.
Angelica omg @Ian you read all the books in 2 days that is CRAZY . but I cant blame you the series was phenomenal and absolutely the best thing I have ever read
Rachel Elizabeth Dare Lore, Best-Book Series-Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't make it to the 7th book!! I NEED IT NOW!

Also, DON'T KILL SIX!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!
The Supreme Queen YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AND YES I am so exited for this book ONLY 1 MONTH LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!
Whitty Tarbox Book release is almost 2 months away. Which is like 9 weeks. Which is a bunch of day and more hours... Lets just go with 2 months. That sounds a lot closer!
Eragon10316 Of course it is to good of a series to not agree
Anna Sobczak Agree 100% ,plus I really like your username, Obsessed with stories, that is exactly what I am like too. Can't wait for United as one!
Sisi I just finished the fate of ten last night. I said I would read for an hour and ended up reading for 4 and finishing the book! It was amazing and I can't wait for the next book. But it's so farrrrrr whyyyy
Image for United as One