Thomas Elliott

I'm the type of reader who has to be hooked from the beginning; when does the excitement begin to build?

To answer questions about Dark Places, please sign up.
Pree It's kinda hard to say exactly when the excitement builds up. But the one thing that I noticed was how hard it was for me to put the book down once I started. If you had read Gone Girl and found that exciting then I am pretty sure this should keep you hooked to it somewhere in the beginning.
Thomas Elliott Well, I guess since I finished the book, I can answer my own question; the book picks up when Libby goes to the Kill Club Convention.
Susan Acosta For me it was after getting inside Ben's brain a bit. The more I got to "know" that character, the more interested I became wondering if he really did it.
Image for Dark Places
by Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)