Maja
Maja asked:

How is this book nominated for the best thriller of 2014? Cmon guys.. don't you see how predictable and cheesy this book is?

To answer questions about Missing You, please sign up.
Ellie I've just finished it, have to say I almost gave up a time or two. Definitely not one of his best.
Carol I'm so glad I'm not alone in wanting the time back that I spent reading this novel - plus I can't tell you when I've read a novel in this genre where the violence bothered me, but Coben appeared to have a number of excruciating elements that he wanted to include and, in my view, he crossed the line of what is fun/thriller entertainment into graphic sadism.
Annalie OK, so my IQ must be really LOW because I thoroughly enjoyed this book and couldn't predict any of the outcome at all!
My husband is really clever and brilliant at predicting the outcome of a thriller. I'll report back when he's read this.
PS so - he did manage to predict some of the ending but didn't mind, because this book is so much more than just a "whodunit", with interesting and realistic characters and a good narrative.
Evelyn I don't have an answer for you because I'm about a third of the way through it and I'm ready to call it quits. Not even close to a goodbook.
Clara agree! such a terrible writing. cheesy is the word.
Taja Blažič I agree. It was so predictable from the begining on.
Thia In my opinion it was very predictiable. I didn't really like Kat. But I "liked" Titus, everything he did was so much more interesting to me than what Kat did.
Image for Missing You
by Harlan Coben (Goodreads Author)