Andrew
Andrew asked:

To any author: What does it feel like to have an entire world that you can command/ change? What does it feel like to have fans that love this world that YOU created?

To answer questions about The Darkest Minds, please sign up.
Keilah Granito Well, I'm not a author who is famous or anything, but I do post stories to my Wattpad page and have my friends read what I write. One of my friends read one and loved it. Like whenever I'd finish a chapter, I'd sent her it and five minutes later, she'd respond in all caps like OMG. HOW? WHY? WHAT? It was crazy. She'd go fangirl on me, but anyway, if u count that as being an author, here's an answer.
I think it's really amazing to have fans that love a world you created. I don't know, but for me it's like an complement, telling me I'd done a great job. It just makes me feel good about myself. Again, it's different for every author, but that's just me.
Image for The Darkest Minds
by Alexandra Bracken (Goodreads Author)