Margo
Margo asked:

Is there a character that is or is similar to the Mad Hatter? In the Tim Burton film my husband(Johnny Depp ;D) plays him and the Mad Hatter is one of my favorite book/movie characters of all time! I'm very interested in this book but I want there to be a Hatter :) thanks!

To answer questions about Splintered, please sign up.
Kerry Saltvick There is a Mad Batter, but he, The Door Mouse, and The March Hare only act as a transitory scene and to broaden Wonderlands scope a bit.

If you want an Alice spin with a badass Mad Hatter, you should read The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor. He's a huge main character and a rocket of badassery.
Amy Allen No, Morpheus is the caterpillar. There IS a hatter but its a VERY small part...so..
Doris Morpheus is not the Mad Hatter, although the Hatter does appear. He does not have a major role anymore than the original.
Addison Dixon From what I understand, Morpheus is the character who represents the Mad Hatter.
Image for Splintered
by A.G. Howard (Goodreads Author)