Kenzie London
Kenzie London asked:

GRRRRRRR! why can I not buy this book in audible? tried my amazon uk as well as .com but living in NZ at present so I cant download it I know licensing isues but really folk WE are Global!!

To answer questions about I Saw Her Standing There, please sign up.
Db2567 I've heard some people use their debit cards to pay for an american audible account and used a fake usa address to get around this blocking.
Nhef I bought an audio version (on MP3 disc) from The Book Depository (www.bookdepository.com) and I am currently enjoying listening to it. The Book Depository is a great source of all kinds and forms of books and shipping is free worldwide - even to NZ (you) and Australia (me). There are other places to shop too. Good luck with your search!
Image for I Saw Her Standing There
by Marie Force (Goodreads Author)