Amerdale
Amerdale asked:

If I didn't particularly liked the previous two books, "The Tale of the Body Thief" and "Memnoch the Devil", mostly because of their long and for me boring religious and/or philosophical passages, is there any chance I'd like this book better? Or worded differently: Is this book written in a similiar style as the two mentioned above or more like the first three novels of the series (which I liked)?

To answer questions about The Vampire Armand, please sign up.
Doug The chance that you will like this book any better is very very small. The religious arc of Memnoch continues in this book after Armand's involvement in that plotline, and his back-story concentrates on the boring parts of his life. After halfway through the book, I gave up, and I really enjoyed the first 3 books in the series.
Image for The Vampire Armand