Youblowgoo
Youblowgoo asked:

I've been reading the reviews of the books in this series, I'm trying not to read any spoilers but also trying to figure out how much romance there is between the main characters?

To answer questions about Traitor's Moon, please sign up.
Ruben The romance is there, and it is one of the reasons this is such an amazing series.

If you can't deal with it, there are enough books left in the world that will please you more.
M. Corvidae There is romance, but it's kind of a small part of the book. From my imperfect memory (I read it several years ago), less than 5%. At any rate I recall being disappointed by the lack.
Viverl A healthy romantic relationship between two lovely people who happen to both be male. Perhaps your horizone would broaden if you read the book.
Michael Fomenko thank you for asking this, i came here for that very same question. while i dont much care what other people do with their lives im less then comfortable with it being flaunted in my face and really didnt want to give up a great series over something so trivial yet undeniably uncomfortable for me
Evan It's present, but it doesn't play a major role and is more incidental.
Image for Traitor's Moon
by Lynn Flewelling (Goodreads Author)