Val Shute
Val Shute asked:

I just finished reading blue labyrinth. And I've read all preceding Pendergast books. I'm a big fan. Question: does anyone have a clue about the meaning of the title (blue labyrinth)???

To answer questions about Blue Labyrinth, please sign up.
Chris Complete shot in the dark but based on the previous book (White Fire - Snow and Arson), I assume it is a combination of two elements within the story. So how about Blue is that piece of rare turquoise in Alban's stomach and Labyrinth being all the times the characters find themselves in some sort of maze within basements/abandoned buildings etc?
Peter H. "Labyrinth" means a maze with interconnecting paths and dead ends, and in this novel there were so many subplots and red herrings that all finally interconnected into the main plot that led back to purpose of that turquoise, "blue" stone in Alban's stomach..... Hence, "Blue Labyrinth."
Image for Blue Labyrinth
by Douglas Preston (Goodreads Author)