Tom Barrett
Tom Barrett asked:

I'm sure I read a blog back in the summer that the audiobook was being recorded. Can anyone confirm that this did happen (and was not in fact a complete figment of my imagination) and when it will be released? Thanks

To answer questions about House of Blades, please sign up.
Bruce Boragine I heard part of the audiobook. I tried to listen to it for one hour. That's all I could stand. It might be a good book, but I couldn't handle the readers speech patterns and cadence. He seemed to rush trough parts he knew too well.
Jennifer Scott There are new recordings of the audiobooks and very good! They are on Audible now.
Charlie Yes, the audio version has been recorded and is available at Audible.com and also if you buy the Kindle version, you can purchase the audio version for an extra $2.

It's narrated by the author, Will Wight.

He's definitely a better writer than a narrator.
Image for House of Blades
by Will Wight (Goodreads Author)