Erin Smith
Erin Smith asked:

Does this have similar writing style to the horrible Percy Jackson series?

To answer questions about Touch of Frost, please sign up.
book I havnt read this book and i guess this doesnt answer your question but the percy jackson series is AMAZING!!!! However i guess its your opinion
Isabelle Ley I don't see why you had to write horrible in your question. You could have just asked if it was similar, and if people said it was then you wouldn't read it.
Craving Pretzel No. Different writing style. Different characters. Percy Jackson is one of the best selling books out there. People would appreciate it more if you kept that tiny opinion to yourself.
Lily Percabeth No, this book is more about cliques and a mythological school, and fighting to a much smaller scale. PERCY JACKSON IS THE BEST BOOK SERIES EVER. (with the hunger games).
the hundred-eyed human First thing: Percy Jackson is NOT HORRIBLE, next thing it is quite different then that series. It certainly gives a different view of myths, though my expectation from this book it was more, it dissapointed me a little
Ellie Not at all. Though the mythology is how the characters are defined, there isn't as much emphasis on it as the Percy Jackson series; also, there are hardly any interactions from the mythical gods (for the first book, at least), and the heroine doesn't leave the school to go on quests.
Instead, she tries to reason out how and why a murder on campus happened, and therefore, I viewed this book as more of a mystery type, coincidentally having some urban fiction elements.

As a side note, I did not view the Percy Jackson series as horrible. However, I do not think this gives you a reason to discredit my answer.
me myself and i im so offended, just so so so offended, please keep your disgusting opinions to yourself
Karlie Percy jackson is NOT horrible. it’s totally my fave book, though the Percy jackson MOVIE is kind of horrible. They should have stuck with the entire storyline. ( If you don’t like Percy jackson cause it’s too much Greek myth, THAT I can understand, though I understand the mythology myself)
Image for Touch of Frost
by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads Author)