Grace
Grace asked:

I read the complete Maze Runner Trilogy and absolutely loved it! I find this new title from Dashner interesting. I don't have any friends that have read this series (or at least that I know of) so I don't have any feedback about it. Is it worth reading? Just as, or even more gripping as Maze Runner? Will I fall off my seat or miss my bus reading this?

To answer questions about The Eye of Minds, please sign up.
Thebooklover Yes, you will totally miss the bus with this one. Maybe it is as good as the maze runner, but it is still a crazily awesome book, and you should definitely read it.
Laila Iswaisi This book is overall and amazing read with plenty of dramas created and tension and suspense is built up quite a lot. In my opinion,it's not as gripping and interesting as the Maze Runner but it is indeed good quality writing. I recommend this read and rate it 3 1/2 -5.
Image for The Eye of Minds
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)