Joseph Espinoza

I would definitely consider this book if you are looking for an intense and mysterious fiction. It may not be the hardest book but once you start reading you won't want to stop reading. If you like to know about juveniles or halfway homes and how they work this book will teach you a whole lot about it. ?

To answer questions about The Juvie Three, please sign up.
Zac good job i got the book thanks to you.
Kyntraleturner I recommend this book to a lot of people. The Juvie Three is an interesting book and will always have you thinking. There are three boys that get in a lot of trouble and if they keep doing the things they do, then they will end up in jail. However, a man takes them in, takes care of them, and keeps them out of trouble. When something bad happens to him, the boys are left by themselves. If someone finds out they are alone, who knows what will happen to them? Maybe they will go to jail, or even the life penalty. You’ll have to read to see what happens. If you like action or mystery books, I highly recommend this to you. This book is a must read!
- Kyntrale Turner
Image for The Juvie Three