Brandi Prigmore

Neeeeeeed this now. Wish I could find another m/m shifter book as awesome as these!? Any suggestions?

To answer questions about Rise & Fall, please sign up.
Myca Strength of the Pack (The Tameness of the Wolf #1) by Kendall McKenna. I loved this book. LOVED.
Casey F Well I don’t know about as "awesome as these" as the Thirds series is now one of my favorites but a few m/m shifter series I like are:
(All of these are wolf shifter books)
1.) With or without- JL Langley
2.) Mates - C. Cardeno (I recommend these in audible. In book #2 one of the main character's accent makes me giggle... Not that that is necessarily a selling point.)
3.) Timber Pack Chronicles- Rob Colton
4.) Assassin/Shifter- Sandrine Gasq-Dion- This series is long and most of the books follow a cookie cutter pattern (hate each other, have sex, almost lose each other, then tell each other over and over again how in love they are) but if you want a quick diabetes inducing read, these fit the bill.

A stand-alone shifter book that I loved that was a non-wolf that I recommend is Gumption & Gumshoes by Alex Kidwell. He is a chinchilla shifter!

There is also the Change of Heart series by Mary Calmes that is about panther shifters that is not bad. I enjoyed it but it if you have read Matter of Time just know this series is basically the same but Jory (everyone wants and adores him) is named Jin and can turn into a panther.

I can recommend some more but I figured this was long enough. I hope this helps!

Ps. I am currently in the process of reading Prey by Andrea Speed (about wildcat shifters). I am not very far into it as I keep getting distracted by other books but so far it is intriguing.
Image for Rise & Fall
by Charlie Cochet (Goodreads Author)