♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤

anyone else to be honest, find the Meghan-Kendra thing ridiculously unrealistic??

To answer questions about Scars, please sign up.
Brittany I felt like it got super serious really quickly. Which I can almost understand due to their shared experiences of abuse (different types, but still, could be a bonding moment). Can't decide if in my late 20s I am just reaching old lady status already or if it was truly too fast.
Worthless Nothing How is it ridiculous?
Gracie
Spetz Yes. Well, if anything because I find it highly improbable that Kendra happens to like a girl who, despite hanging out with boys and doing things with them, oh coincidence, she also likes girls, and, further, also likes kendra. Its just too beautiful to be real.
pd in ref. to meghan, remember that when you are sexually attracted to people from your sex, you are usually NOT attracted to people from the opposite sex.
Rose Honestly its just really unrealistic that I'm at a loss for words about it.
Contessa I feel like it was tossed in kind of suddenly. I guess I didn't catch the foreshadowing with Sarah
Image for Scars
by Cheryl Rainfield (Goodreads Author)