Fran
Fran asked:

please sell this book for a movie ?

To answer questions about A Man Called Ove, please sign up.
Betty The American version will star Tom Hanks. I'm not sure if he is enough of a crumegeon, and some how I see Larry David in the role. But having seen the Swedish film (see Youtube for $3.99) it is indeed heartwarming. We have an uncanny ability to tie up loose ends before our life is over, for whatever reason(s). I love the photo of Einstein's desk on the day he died. Ove is a composite of people you've met throughout your lives. The book has many layers, as do people. Are you an Ove?
Berit Lundqvist A man called Ove just got an Oscar nomination for best foreign movie.
Michelle Mullens I read it and visualized the guy from Bridge of Spies that won best supporting actor play Ove.
Mohamed Aasim I heard Tom hanks will be playing the role of Ove, a good casting choice. I would have loved to see Bill Murray in the role for some reason he is stuck in my head Ove's role
Mary Corrier It is a movie that is currently in theaters.
Tari Lawson It has been made into a move. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.
Nancy Wilson That was my thought when I was reading this book. Who would play Ove? If done right way, this book would make an excellent movie.
Fran Haven't seen the movie yet but on my list
Casey it totally reminded me of the movie gran torino
Image for A Man Called Ove
by Fredrik Backman (Goodreads Author)