Lizzy_10
Lizzy_10 asked:

I have read all of the other Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling, and just loved them! Is this book as good as all the others?

Dominic Dolenti They all shine in their own way. This one, obvioulsly being the last in the series, could be considered the most epic. It's hard to pinpoint which books is the best. They all have their "magical" moments.

Half-Blood Prince may be my favorite. But this story, Deathly Hallows, is definitely a gem. I don't want to spoil anything but truly, Rowling puts the story to bed.

The action, drama, plot is all magnificent. The dialoge is exquistite and you can understand that Rowling wrote this last HP book with pure love. The ending is truly, truly heart-breaking. Literally, you'll be in tears. Tears of joy, tragedy and love. Read it. You'll understand what I am speaking about here. Harry Potter Forever.
Jodie (JT) we all have our favourites for me it was Prisoner of Azakban but yet it is well worth the read if you liked the others you will like this
Meredith Jimenez Loved all of them but if I had to choose.............................................. ......... Half Blood Prince.
maya Newton I think the deathly Hallows is the best one.
themarbles2 My favorite is the Deathly Hallows but it was almost impossible to choose they are so good I've read them each 2-3 Times but the last book I've read 10 times
Erin it is incredibly hard to choose a favorite out of this amazing series but if i had to choose one it would be this one or maybe order of the phoenix. this book is definitely as good as the others and you should read it!
♥Jona♥ It is an amazing book like the rest of them.
bro Yes, but it doesn't take place at Hogwarts. It is very good but everything by J.K. is good.
Jo It was the best one but really sad, and I read it in fourth grade so I was younger, but I can read stuff like that. It is just really intense.
Addison Dixon It's good. I didn't like it as much as the others (for various reasons) such as many good characters dying . . . Which I was mad about and it was just sad in general. And the ending is like "what?!" Lol but it was good.
Image for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows