Ellie Chung
Ellie Chung asked:

Has anyone has ever seen the miniseries? Over The Garden Wall. This book is quite similar.

To answer questions about The Book of Lost Things, please sign up.
Emily I love Over the Garden Wall, but I don't see the connection. They're two recent young adult dark fantasy works, that's as close as it gets; dozens of works fall into that category.
Morrioghain I love that series! You've just made this book land on the top of my to-read list!
L. Lim i have! upon finishing the book, i realized the striking similarities between the book and OTGW - a lot of dark fairytale elements with fantastic worldbuilding and atmospheric writing reminiscent of OTGW's background art. quite different in terms of narrative, but the general atmosphere was familiar to OTGW. i loved both. if you haven't read this book but have seen OTGW, i suggest you give this a try - while initially familiar, the story-telling, characters, and plot are very different but just as enjoyable.
James No, but thanks for the heads up... will look for it.
Alicja For anyone interested, as a huge, huge fan of both the book and the miniseries mentioned, the OP is 200% right :)
Rachel Ohh thanks for saying this!! Id love to see a mini series loke this book!!
k-bookee Good call using Over the Garden Wall to describe this. It's one of the most awesome animated series eva!!! ^^
bb I really liked the show too. Can't wait to read this! (:
Image for The Book of Lost Things
by John Connolly (Goodreads Author)