Felix
Felix asked:

I thought I saw the "First & last sorcerer" ARC on a recent giveaway? Then I checked back & I was registered for the Dhampir? ( I've read your entire noble dead saga & was looking forward to winning an ARC!

To answer questions about First and Last Sorcerer, please sign up.
Barb Hendee Hi Felix. Yes, this was very frustrating. I saw this too. I was informed by the publicity department for our publisher that they would be a doing a giveaway of fifteen copies of Dhampir to help generate new interest in the series. We thought this was a good idea. But then somehow, the posting was listed on the page for First and Last Sorcerer.

The text did say, "Win a copy of a Dhampir," but the cover photo was for First and Last Sorcerer. I contacted several people to get this fixed, but by the time it was corrected, the raffle was nearly over. I really am sorry. JC and I don't have any control over these sorts of things. I don't know if our publisher is going to be giving away any copies of the new book or not, but we'll be doing at least two giveaways over on our website once we've received our author's copies.
Image for First and Last Sorcerer
by Barb Hendee (Goodreads Author)