Valkyrie Cain
Valkyrie Cain asked:

Does anyone know when this book is coming out?

To answer questions about Untitled, please sign up.
Mara Kami said she put the book 3 into break to devote to another project. It was announced that her new project will be published in fall 2016. Maybe the book 3 will be released before. I hope so ! I hope it will be very long, over 500 pages.
Sedona JUST FINISHED BOTH BOOKS NEED TO KNOW IF KENNEDY WILL SAVE JARED AND HOW! DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW SHE MIGHT???
April Johnson It has to come out this year. Cause the first one came out in 2013, Unmarked came out in 2014, so I am hoping the 3rd one comes out this year cause I'm dying to know what happens
Lupe Margaret Stool left us hanging at the end of the 2nd Icons book. Maybe they are devoting more time to the Caster story line. I wish they would finish these though. I'm anxious to find out how they end.
Marie Based on the previous 2 the 3rd must be somewhere between September-October...
Image for Untitled
by Kami Garcia (Goodreads Author)