Shreya nayak
Shreya nayak asked:

Can anyone suggest books like this? i mean with a heroine who wont easily jump into the hero's arms and the hero have win her. and of course it should involve a lot of magic.

To answer questions about Burn for Me, please sign up.
Jimmy Have you checked out the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning? I won't lie to you.... The first book..... was work... to get through. Lots of world building but I hated the FMC. There is so much character growth though that the series turned absolutely amazing.
Jeff if you are still looking, Patricia Briggs has the excellent Mercy Hauptman nee Thompson urban fantasy series.
SnipesCC The Night Huntress novels by Jeannine Frost. She's close friends with Illona Andrews.
Jennifer Mckenna The Hollows series by Kim Harrison, The Arcadia Bell series by Jenn Bennet, and the Allie Beckstrom series by Devon Monk were my favs
Olivia Noel Winners Curse, My friend recommended it to me and she said it was amazing.
Saharzish Riaz Shadow and Bone Series by Leigh Bardugo
Image for Burn for Me
by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads Author)