Ella
Ella asked:

why does this sound like the host? 'beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see" isnt that the same thing the aliens in the host do, they find you kill you, and take over your body?

To answer questions about The 5th Wave, please sign up.
Jojo If the book was Host, then it would have the same idea and be called Host. Yes, the book is about aliens, but it is also about other things as well. The 5th wave drove me crazy when I finished because I wanted more. And told, everything is not always what it seems. Read it and you will find out it is very different then Host. When I read it, Host did not pop into my head, like some books can relate to others this one I couldn't really think of anything. Please read it. Great read.
Melissa
Image for The 5th Wave