Jennifer Hendricks

I loved the book. I love how the plot made the characters interact with one another. I laughed, I cried, I screamed at the characters when I didn't like what was going on but all in all it was an awesome book to read! So what did you all think of the book?

To answer questions about City of Heavenly Fire, please sign up.
Roberta Jayne Yeah I loved it too. But did anyone else feel like more people should have died? The ending was great and I'm glad that in the end everything was sort of okay for all the characters but I thought more main characters were going to die and was prepared to be a crying mess, stunned by all these deaths of beloved characters, which I was not. I feel like I felt far too... sane, at the end of the book. Does that make sense?
Elle Rose I loved it and it held up to my high expectations. The ending was amazing! I love how she always manages to make a happy, satisfying ending. And yes, I cried a lot too! What did you think about what happened to Simon? Do you think it should have ended differently? I hated it but I liked how he was reintroduced at the end, and it was just something that needed to happen.
Abeerah I cried and laughed so hard during the damn book. And when it ended I cried some more I still cant believe that it's over! I guess it really was a story of Lightwoods, Herondales, and Fairchilds. and I guess a lewis?
Livia Viczetić It totally beat my expectations (which were ridiculously high), by giving me the perfect conclusion to not just TMI, but TID too! I feel bad for people who read CoHF but didn't read TID first, because they don't understand all the connections!
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐ So good. Exceeded my expectations SOO much.
Katie
Mariana Falcão There was a moment that I caught myself saying out loud STUPID CLARY!
But when I continued to read, I understood.
This book was awesome! I loved the whole series, but my favourite books were CoG and CoHF!
M.A. Fuentes I loved this book to but it did not exceed my expectations. I liked The Infernal Devices a LOT better.
Chidinma Onuoha This book was the best since City of Glass. I like how we got deep into Magnus's views on immortality and of course, especially getting the point of view of one of the characters from Infernal Devices in this. I laughed, wanted to scream, felt like crying for a minute, cheered, and had a heavy heart on some parts (Simon). However, I wasn't impressed with the plot. When things got real intense in the book and I was filled with so much suspense I thought my heart couldn't take it, Sebastian motives finally sunk in. He was destroying the world just cuz, with the excuse that he had demon blood in him. There were no strategic ideology or reasoning for why he did what he did to make him a more intimidating villain like Valentine. Everything he did lost weight from what it should've had and I guess that took away the impact from the plot.
Amal I loved it, especially when Jem and Tessa were in there too. Also, did you guys read the comic where Jem and Tessa get married and Will and Jesssamine attend as ghosts?
Alina I'd say your reaction to the book just about mirrors mine. I was deeply moved and felt the emotions the characters did. And whenever something bad started happening to them, I'd get a little upset with Cassandra. :P But I still loved them to death!
Image for City of Heavenly Fire
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)