Goddessofdenial

Okay Katelin, I know you can't rush writing a book BUT I'm going through serious Jared/Liv withdraw. Any Est of maybe when? For real though thank you from the bottom of my very dysfunctional heart for writing such a great story. I read (ALOT) and really nothing even comes close to Surge. I'm ruined! HA!

To answer questions about Surge, please sign up.
Katelin Hi, just saw your question now, sorry for the long wait. Nearly 60 days, what rock have I been hiding under? Don't know, but I've finally crawled out from under it. If that ever happens again, please shoot me an email because I most likely didn't see it.
To answer your question, I'm still writing Submerge, but I changed it up a bit. Instead of having Submerge include everything that happened before Surge, it's just going to go up to where Olivia escapes from Cole. It's already almost 800 pages (going by my manuscript), so I don't want to include the compound in there too (that will be in Emerge which I won't even look at until Recede is done). Submerge will be coming out soon to hopefully lessen the withdrawal symptoms, lol. As soon as that is out of the way, I'm diving straight back into Jared's brain and not coming out until it's done. I might become claustrophobic by the time it's done, but it's sure to prove interesting. Thanks for being patient, and I promise it will be worth it.
Image for Surge
by Katelin LaMontagne (Goodreads Author)