Kailey Torres
Kailey Torres asked:

The topic was magical and so well thought of. My favorite part would have to be when Hazel and Augustus go to Oranjee and have a romantic date. Augustus tells Hazel that he loves her and that's really when the magic begins. They fall in love and Augustus breaks the news that he has cancer. This book enthralls me and I would love to read it a million times more. Don't you think he should write a sequel?

To answer questions about The Fault in Our Stars, please sign up.
Sam I think that a sequel would ultimately destroy John Green's purpose of desire and want. That desire and the want that comes with love. I do not think that a sequel would not be the best because this novel was mainly about the two teenagers who bond over the inevitability of death and there is nothing more to write about. Augustus dies, Hazel is most likely next.
Image for The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green (Goodreads Author)