Srikumar Krishna Iyer

Is this a real page turner? or require some effort to move on?

To answer questions about 2001: A Space Odyssey, please sign up.
João Sousa This book is very well written, so I would say it is a "page turner". Sometimes I still pick it up just to read a chapter or two.
Asa and Becky For me, it was a page turner. It usually takes me about a week to read through a book this size. This one took me a weekend.
Noah Ward Definitely a page turner. It grabbed my attention from the very beginning. There are a few parts that can be slow, but they are still important to the story because they provide background or details needed for further understanding. All for of the books in the series are good, but this one in particular sent chills through my spine on several occasions.
Justin Irabor Depends on what sort of person you are. Page turner for someone steeped in sci-fi. Could be daunting for someone new to the genre. It's apparent Arthur is a veteran and he isn't shy to hold your hand and walk you through space and time, so to speak. You'll have to be patient.
Ferdinando S.B.
Jeff i finished this book in two overnight shifts, it keeps you going page after page.
Ashley Dufault It's a page-turner, but it starts out a little slow. If you give it 25 pages or so, it picks up.
Moejoo It is anything you want it to be (except as good as the movie).
Image for 2001