Am I the only person who found this book to be extremely overrated and not that good?

To answer questions about To Kill a Mockingbird, please sign up.
Katie I read this book for English class and even though I liked it (despite the fact that I found certain parts of the plot unnecessarily drawn out and boring) I know that at least half of the people in my class really disliked it. They found the writing not that easy to comprehend and thought that the core of the story could've been told/explained in other, more effective and probably shorter ways. I, however, disagree with this and even though this book is hardly flawless I can say that I find it really good.
Sarah Absolutely, you are!
Anosha Yes, you are:))))))))
Kaia Although this book is written very well, there is so much covert racism that people overlook and, honestly, praise. Look at my review of the book for the full explanation.
Wolfus Pulpus It wasn't the worst but it was good.
Nicholas I gave it 3 stars.
Nola Byrum no ur not! I hated this book!
Image for To Kill a Mockingbird