Viri
Viri asked:

I love this book! I've re-read this book dozens of times - especially after reading a shitty one =\... Does anyone know of another similar book?

To answer questions about Trust in Me, please sign up.
Kelly Batten I love it too! And yeah, go try books by Colleen Hoover (they're ALL amazing!) the Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker (I've reread this so many times!) and Abbi Glines (her Rosemary and Seabreeze series are my faves!) Beautiful Disaster has already been recommended but I'm adding it again because it is one of my all-time faves and it's the beginning of a series (all of which are amazing!) These are my fave authors (if you didn't notice... :) Enjoy!
Gallianne Goural Tearsdrop shot by Tijan. Simillar but different, both are soo good
Karolyn Breakable by Tammara Webber. Loved that whole series (Contours of the Heart).
Skyla Hamblin Taking Chances by Molly McAdams and The novella like this one to Taking Chances is Stealing Harper. Read taking chances first. Or the novella won't make sense
Taylor Salvatore have you tried Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire?
Image for Trust in Me
by J. Lynn