Jake Ashenfelter

Is this book good to read for young adults?

Avaminn F'nett For young adults, it is definitely fine. I wouldn't suggest it for young children, though.
Roger Watson Fraid not for kids. I picked a "Windmill" class set of HHGG written for schools and was alarmed to find that the word "mindbuggering" was used for the entrance for the flying saucer. I checked all through other copies and discovered the same "typo" in all editions (childrens' and adults) in the rest of the book he uses the term "mindboggling". I decided the former was a rude word and so couldn't read it with the class. I even tried to contact the author by e-mail (when he was alive) but got no reply.
Katie This is a good book for anyone who likes science fiction, regardless of age. It is really funny so the story is enjoyable and fun. Each book in the series is pretty short too, so they are quick reads, and easily read by even the most infrequent of readers.
Emmanuela Its herd to get into but I think its ok considering that they make some references and teens love bad language in books so there is some swearing in it
Image for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy